TT-MFI 450D Melt Flow Indexer Standards
The tester is far superior to all national and international standards of Melt Flow Rates requirements, including ISO1133, ASTM D1238, and GB/T 3682 method A & B.
TT-MFI 450D Melt Flow Indexer Application
This type of Melt Flow Indexer is a new and affordable tabletop instrument that tests the melt mass-flow rate (MFR) and melt volume flow rate (MVR) of a wide range of thermoplastic raw materials, in the form of granules, strips of film, etc. This test method is particularly useful for quality control tests on thermoplastics. MVR will be found particularly useful when comparing materials of different filler content and when comparing filled with unfilled thermoplastics. The MFR can be determined from MVR measurements provided the melt density at the test temperature and pressure is known. High accuracy the built-in microprocessor maintains temperature control to within ± 0.5℃, with rapid ramp-up to the set point. The extruded material is automatically cut off by the built-in scraper mechanism at preset intervals, controllable to ± 0.1second. Ease to operate! Testing Melt Flow Rate has never been so economical or easy to do! The tester is supplied complete with the accessories and weights necessary for maintenance and operation. Nothing else to buy–just plug it in and start a test.
TT-MFI 450D Melt Flow Indexer Technical Parameters
- Operating temperature: 50 ℃ to 450℃
- Temperature control accuracy: ≤0.2℃
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1℃
- Control mode: 7” colorful touch screen and PC
- MVR displacement accuracy: 0.02mm
- Temperature recovery time: ＜4 min
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz
- Communication port: RS485 / USB
- Temperature measuring points: 2
- Measurement range:（0.1-100）g/10min /（0.01-350）cm³/10min
TT-MFI 450D Melt Flow Indexer Features
- When the MVR test method is used, the MVR value of the sample with a specified time can be determined, and the MFR value can be obtained after weighing the sample. Also, the melt density can be calculated.
- The MFI device can be controlled by a 7” colorful touch screen, as well as a computer via the application software.
- The application software has the functions of parameter setting, constant temperature control, cutting, calibration, timing, display of MFR and MVR results, calculation of melt density, and query and export of test data.
- In order to prevent misoperation, some important operations require password verification.
- Fast heating rate, small overshoot, high constant temperature accuracy, quickly restore the constant test temperature. With upper limit temperature protection, constant temperature voice prompt, restore time voice prompt.
TT-MFI 450D Melt Flow Indexer Standard configuration
1. Piston Rod
3. Die, Cleaning Tool,
4. Cut-off Knife
5. Cylinder Cleaning Tool
6. Sample Charging Tool
7. Lever Meter
10. Weights (up to 21.6kg)