TT-N530G Gas Permeability Analyzer Application:
- Plastic film, composite film, aluminum foil, aluminized film, etc.
- Sheet, panel, rubber, ceramics, etc.
- Packaging containers, such as: glass, bottle, cans, boxes, etc.
- Expanding application: solar panel, LCD film, contact lenses, medical patch, etc.
- Widely used in quality inspection organizations, drug control institutions, research institutes, packaging, thin film, food companies, pharmaceutical enterprises, personal care industry, electronics industry and so on.
TT-N530G Gas Permeability Analyzer Standard:
ISO2556-1974, ISO15105-1-2007, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126-1-2006, GB/T 1038-2000, YBB 00082003-2015,
TT-N530G Gas Permeability Analyzer Specification:
|Test range||0.02~50000 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）Max possibility by expanding the volume: 600000 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）|
|Test Accuracy||0.001 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）|
|Gas supply pressure||0.2～0.8MPa|
|Gas port||1/8 inch rubber tube|
|Test gas||O2, Co2, N2,etc|
|Test area||50.24 cm2|
|Sample size||Φ110 mm|
|Instrument size||3 PCS（can be expanded to more）|
|Instrument size||800 mm×560 mm×400mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V，50Hz|
TT-N530G Gas Permeability Analyzer Features:
Accurate and reliable data
With The State Certificate for Gradation of the certified Reference Materials and Licence for Manufacturing Measuring Instruments of the state Reference Materials（GBW(E)130541/2）of Gas Permeability Analyzer approved and issued by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the P.R.C. Adopting state reference materials to calibrate and verify the instruments, ensure the accuracy, universality and authority of the test data.
- Professional software with simple interface, easy to use and convenient to set test process.
- Fully-auto operation, judge and stop automatically.
- Vacuum-pumping process, air intake, testing, pressure maintain, constant temperature program automatic control, experimental status is displayed in real time.
- Professional test report; can be exported as PDF.
- World’s pioneered auto keep pressure difference technology, which can keep pressure difference of two sides of samples automatically (keeping pressure can be adjusted）.
- Temperature control: International advanced electromagnetic technology, program controlled, automatic temperature rise and fall, speed adjustable. Precision 0.01℃.
- Carrying cutting-edge ARM controlling system, can run independently without computer.
- Three independent test chambers with three independent main sensors: Each chamber test independently, three same/different samples can be tested at the same time and output three separate test reports; can test different gases in three chambers at the same time, which improve the test efficiency, one set is worth three sets.
- With three different test modes of high, medium and lower barriers, can test films with different barrier property.
- Measurement precision up to 0.01 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）, can test high barrier materials, such as aluminum foil.
- By adding package-testing accessories, can test gas transmission of various containers such as bag, bottle, can and bowl.
- Can expand upper limit of test range to 600000 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）
Calibration & Certification
- The instrument supports two methods of reference materials and standard gas to certificate and calibrate; Operation is simple, user only need use certified reference materials for normal testing, and then input the test result into the instrument interface to complete calibration.
Reliable and easy-maintenance instrument
- Imported pressure sensor, with high precise and good performance, can work for a long time.
- Sensor over-range auto protection.
- Function modularization, easy to maintain.
TT-N530G Gas Permeability Analyzer Configuration List:
|1||Power cable||3*0.75 10A 1.8M||2 PCS|
|2||Communication cable||RS232nine-pin data cable||1 PC|
|3||Special spanner||10mm Allen wrench||1 PC|
|4||Sample cutter||Sample diameter 110mm (Tly-0.01)||1 PC|
|5||Rubber pipe||PU-Φ6*Φ4 blue||6 M|
|6||Gas connector||MC-01-01NPT 1/8||1 PCS|
|7||Gas connector||MC-01-02 NPT 1/4||1 set|
|8||Sealing grease||HFV-GS(HFV-GS 70g)||1 PCS|
|9||Qualitative filter paper||Meddle speed Φ9.0MM||3 PCS|
|10||Cross screwdriver||6-10mm||1 PC|
|11||Reference material||125μm||3 PCS|
|12||Screwed joint||APC6-02||1 PC|
|13||Sealing circle||φ12||6 PCS|
|14||Mouse||RAPOO M10||1 PC|
|15||Wooden box||1 PC|
|16||Vacuum pump||1 Set|
|3||Ley bold vacuum pump||SV16B(imported) optional||1 set|
|4||Pressure releasing valve||YQY-07(M860/861)(optional)||1 PC|
|1||Laboratory requirements: ordinary laboratory with air conditioner, temperature stale at 23°±2|
|2||Experiment table requirements: table size length 200cm*width 80cm*height 80cm|
|3||Power supply：220V 1 piece of three-hole switch socket with three-position，10A|
|4||Computer requirements: standard configuration (Windows7,with nine-pin serial port)|
|5||Experimenter requirements:1-3 test operators with secondary vocational education or above, with equivalent computer knowledge.|
|6||Drying vessel (all samples must be degassed and dehydrated for 24 hours）|
|7||Other accessories: for calibration: 1 bottle of oxygen (purity above 99.999%)，other gases are optional; ground wire|