TT-W401 Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer Application:
- Plastic film, composite film, aluminum foil, aluminized film, etc.
- Sheet, panel, rubber, ceramics, etc.
- Packaging containers, such as glass, bottles, cans, boxes, etc.
- Expanding application: solar panel, LCD film, medical patch, etc.Widely used in quality inspection organizations, drug control institutions, research institutes, packaging, thin-film, food companies, pharmaceutical enterprises, personal care industry, and electronics industry, and so on.
TT-W401 Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer Standard:
ASTM E398, ISO 15106-3, DIN 53122-2, ASTM F1249-2013, BS EN ISO 15106-2-2005, JIS K7129-2008, GB/T 26253-2010, YBB 00092003-2015
TT-W401 Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer Specification:
|Test range||0.001~100 g/m2•24h（film and sheet）|
|Test precision||0.001 g/m2•24h（film and sheet）|
|Temperature range||15~45℃（15~60℃ optional）|
|Test area||50.24 cm2（with additional adapting piece and be small as 0.785 cm2 ）|
|Sample size||Φ100 mm|
|Number of tests sample||1 piece|
|Carrier gas||99.999%N2（user provide）|
|Carrier gas pressure||≥0.1MPa|
|Carrier gas flow||5~120 mL/min|
|Gas supply port||1/8-inch metal pipe|
|Power supply||AC 220V，50Hz|
TT-W401 Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer Features:
Accurate and reliable data
With The State Certificate for Gradation of the certified Reference Materials and license for Manufacturing Measuring Instruments of the state Reference Materials（GBW(E)130543/4）of water vapor permeability Analyzer approved and issued by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the P.R.C. Adopting state reference materials to calibrate and verify the instruments, ensure the accuracy, universality, and authority of the test data.
- Professional software with a simple interface, easy to use, and convenient to set test process.
- Fully-auto operation, one-button test, judge and stop automatically.
- Programmed auto-control, the experiment status display in real-time.
- Real-time curves display transmission, water vapor concentration, temperature, and humidity. The curves with conceal function, support query function for background data.
- Configure with color touch screen, can observe temperature, humidity, and transmission without an external computer.
- Professional test report; can be exported as PDF.
- Temperature control: International advanced electromagnetic technology, program-controlled, auto heating and cooling; no need of external accessories. Precision: 0.1℃.
- Humidity control: Dual gas flow method (dry gas and humid gas), high precision (1%RH), and stable flow.
- Carrying a cutting-edge ARM controlling system can run independently without a computer.
- With three different test modes of high, medium and lower barriers, can test films with different barrier properties.
- Measurement precise up to 0.001 g/m2•24h, can test high barrier materials, such as aluminum foil.
- By adding adaptive accessories, can test water vapor transmission of various containers such as bags, bottles, cans, and bowls.
Calibration & Certification
- The instrument supports two methods of reference materials and standard gas to calibrate and certificate; operation is simple, the user only needs to use certified reference materials for normal testing, and then input the test result into the instrument interface.
Reliable and easy-maintenance instrument
- Imported infrared sensors, with high precision and good performance, can work for a long time.
- Sensor over-range auto protection.
- Function modularization, easy to maintain
TT-W401 Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer Configuration List:
|1||Power cable||3*0.75 10A 1.8M||1 PC|
|2||Communication cable||RS232 nine-pin data cable||1 PC|
|3||Sample cutter||Sample diameter 100mm(Tly-0.01)||1 PC|
|4||Sealing grease||HFV-GS(HFV-GS 70g)||1 PC|
|5||Ferrule connector||1 piece of MC-01-01NPT 1/8
1 piece of MC-01-02 NPT 1/4
|6||Reference material||125μm||1 Box|
|7||Allen wrench||M10/ M3||2 PCS|
|8||Injection syringe||Medical disposable 1 ML||1 PC|
|9||Sealing circleSealing circle for injection syringe||φ12||6 PCS
|10||Straddle wrench||12mm||1 set|
|11||Cross screwdriver||6-10mm||1 PC|
|12||Mouse||RAPOO M10||1 PC|
|13||Wooden box||1 PC|
|14||Metal air pipe||5M||1 PC|
|1||The surroundings cannot have a vibration source, the experiment platform cannot shake and must be horizontal|
|2||Laboratory requirements： ordinary laboratory with air conditioner, temperature stale at 23°C±2|
|3||Power supply：220V 1 piece of three-hole switch socket with three-position|
|4||Computer requirements: standard configuration(Windows7, with nine-pin serial port）|
|5||Others: (for calibration) 1 bottle of 40 L bottled nitrogen, purity above 99.999%, other gases are optional|
|6||Drying vessel（all samples must be degassed and dehydrated for 24 hours）|
|7||Distilled water or purified water|