Face Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester Application
TT-BF20010 Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is suitable for the resistance of masks to the penetration of synthetic blood under different levels of the test pressure.
Face Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester Principle
The mask material was tested with synthetic blood under continuously applied pressure and the penetration of synthetic blood on the material was visually checked.
Face Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester Standard
ASTM F1862, ASTM F2100, ISO 22609, EN 14683
Face Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester Specifications
|Pressure point||3kpa、5kpa 7kpa、 14kpa 、20kpa|
|Sample size||75mm × 75mm, pressure area: 28.27 square centimeters|
Face Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester Features
- The instrument uses a gas source that can provide (20 ± 1) kPa pressure to continuously pressurize the sample without being limited by the space of the test site.
- The instrument has a pressure gauge to display the pressure, the pressure can be adjusted.
- Use pressurized medium: compressed air.
- The special stainless steel penetrating test slot ensures that the sample is firmly clamped, and the synthetic blood is prevented from splashing around.
- Square metal barrier net: open space ≥50%; bending ≤5mm at 20kPa.
- Digital display timer, accuracy ± 1 second.
- The instrument has a clamp that can generate 13.5Nm torque.