UV Weathering Test Chamber
UV Weather Testing Chamber is designed to test types of damages include color change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, strength loss and oxidation. UV weather testing chamber is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of non-metallic materials and ageing test of artificial light sources.
UV weathering aging test chamber uses UVA-340, UVB-313 fluorescent UV lamps for a variety of test conditions. Accelerated weathering tests included color change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, strength loss and oxidation and many others.
UV series weathering chambers are upgrade to programmable controller and ethernet access that provides simple operation and control.
UV Weathering Test Chamber Features
- Frequency conversion control of wind speed. Accelerated Weathering Tester
- Adopts international brand of imported parts for cooling system to improve operation reliability.
- Touch screen controller, friendly Man-Machine interface and safety device to ensure simple operation and easy maintenance.
- Control System: High precision temperature control instrument,
- Programmable time controller (set test time, illumination time, condensation time, spraying time )
- Electronic Components: Adopt product of national joint venture company
- UV Resistance equipment main configuration: Temperature controller , time controller, illumination time accumulator, inflow magnetic valve, UV lamps.
UV Weathering Test Chamber Standards
ISO4892-1,ISO4892-3, ASTM G154, ASTM D4329, ASTM D458, ASTM C125, ASTM C1442, ASTM C1519, ASTM C793, ASTM D1148, ASTM D3424, ASTM D3451, ASTM D410, ASTM D481, ASTM D657, ASTM D6662, ASTM D750, ASTM D904, GM 9125P, ISO 29664
UV Weathering Test Chamber Model
UV Weathering Test Chamber Optional Accessories
- Specimen Holder: Special specimen holder can be customized
- Demineralized Water Device
- Reverse Osmosis Unit
Explore Our Complete Range of Environmental Test Chambers Here