- Four ways to present waveform: positive half-wave, negative half- wave, full wave, and radio frequency.
- Automatic gain adjustment, defect equivalent calculation and peak memory function
- Two high resolution scanning mode: A and B
- Display of echo envelope
- Two individual gates setting and alarming function.
- 32 detecting channels are available with separate detecting parameters and DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction) curves in every channel.
- Automatic formation of DAC curves, and 30 points’ data can be recorded infinitely, adjustable offset curves and gain correction functions are available.
- Three detecting modes (single-probe, dual crystal probe and transmission) with automatic calibration function
- Connected to PC via USB interface with advanced software for data analysis and management.
- Data and documents are managed with file allocation table (FAT)system, making the management of inspection data more convenient, reliant, and faster
- Super large memory up to 32M, 1000 echo data can be stored.
- EL Highlight matrix display (no drift with angle, temperature, or sunlight)
- Brand new digital signal circuit is designed for TUD310
- Digital signal processor (DSP) is used for signals analyzing, making circuit noise reduced properly and waveform more stable.
- EPSON ink-jet printers can be connected to TUD
- Real-time waveform display and review
|Scanning range||2.5 mm ~9999 mm|
|Scanning resolution||0.1mm (2.5mm ~100mm)
1mm (100 mm ~5000mm)
|Gain range||0dB ~110 dB|
|Sound speed||1000 m/s~9999m/s|
（Low0.2~1 Mid.0.5~4 High3~15)
|Vertical linearity accuracy||≤3%|
|Horizontal linearity accuracy||≤0.2%|
|Rectification||Positive half wave, negative wave, full wave, and RF|
|Test mode||Pulse-echo, dual and through transmission|
|Pulser||Spike excitation pulser|
|Damping||50ohms, 150ohms and 400ohms|
|Reject||Linear, 0-80% of full screen, variable in steps of 1%|
|Interface||RS232 / USB|
|Printer||EPSON ink-jet printers|
|AC requirements||85-264V AC/1.0A,47-63Hz|
|Power supply||Li battery4×3.6V 4000mAh|
|Cable for probe||2|
|Straight probe (2.5MHz, Ø20)||1|