TT-S-520 Spectrophotometer Color measurement is more professional with this portable spectrophotometer’s excellent performance setup. Excellent inter-instrument agreement means that measurement data from various devices is consistent, Bluetooth wireless connectivity with Android or iOS smartphones. It dramatically increases the color spectrophotometer’s application boundary; automatic calibration, magnetic seat charging, touch screen operation, switchable apertures, UV included/excluded… it will significantly improve the user experience.
- The TT-S-520 Spectrophotometer supports 26 different illuminants, including D65/D50 and others. It can calculate reflectance, CIE Lab, CIE-LCH, whiteness, yellowness, opacity, color strength, and other color index values.
- Inter-instrument agreement < 2 which ensures test results consisting of multiple devices.
- The revolutionary auto-calibration technology allows the instrument to achieve automatic calibration, which greatly improves the user
- Switchable Apertures 11mm/6mm/1*3mm.
- UV Included/ UV Excluded to measure color and color difference for samples with
- The multi-function calibration base keeps the white tile being protected, combining calibration, and charging functions in When the instrument is placed on the base, it will be automatically charged and calibrated. It saves a lot of time for the user to charge and calibration the device.
- Connect to the APP to locate a color that is comparable across multiple color swatches. A personal color database can be built upon the cloud, and samples saved there can be used as targets for color difference tests. We can also get instrument data or download data to the instrument using the APP.
- Integrated camera to see the measurement area for accurate
Spectrophotometer Technical Specification
|Geometry||d/8 (diffused illumination,8° viewing)
SCI (Specular Component Included), SCE (Specular Component Excluded)
|Light Source||LED (Full band balanced LED)|
|Color Spaces and Indices||Reflectance, CIE-Lab, CIE-LCh, Hunter Lab, CIE Luv, XYZ, Yxy, RGB, Color difference (ΔE*ab, ΔE*cmc, ΔE*94, ΔE*00), WI (ASTM E313-00, ASTM E313-73, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger Standby), YI (ASTM D1925, ASTM E313-00, ASTM E313-73), Blackness(My, dM),Color Fastness, Tint,(ASTM E313-00), Color Density CMYK (A, T, E, M), Milm, Munsell, Opacity, Color strength|
|Illuminants||A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, CWF, U30, U35, DLF, NBF, TL83, TL84|
|Observer Angles||2°, 10°|
|Sensor||256-pixel CMOS sensor|
Max.: dE*ab< 0.04
Average: dE*ab< 0.03, Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.02 (when a white tile is measured 30 times at 5-seconds interval) Reflectance: Standard deviation < 0.1%
|MAV: Φ8mm/Φ11mm, MAV: Φ4mm/Φ6mm, MINI:1*3m|
|Inter-instrument agreement||ΔE*ab< 0.2
(BCRA Series II, average measurement of 12 tiles, MAV/SCI)
|Storage||APP mass storage|
|Battery||Rechargeable, 8000 times continuous tests, 3.7V/3000mAh|
|Screen||IPS Full Color Screen,2.4 inches|
|Software||Android, IOS, Windows|
|Instrument Size||L x W x H (77.8mm x 53.2mm x 185.7mm)|