Respiratory resistance tester Standards:
ASTM F2100, ASTM F2299, NIOSH-42CFR84, EN 149, EN 143
Respiratory resistance tester Technical Parameters:
|Flowmeter range||0 L/min～100L/min|
|Flowmeter range accuracy||±2%|
|Micro-pressure measuring range||-1000Pa～1000Pa|
|Micro manometer accuracy||1Pa|
|The pumping capacity of the suction pump||Not less than 100L / min|
|Ventilation||Constant (85 ± 1) L / min|
Respiratory resistance tester Features:
- The instrument consists of an air source that can adjust the flow rate, a human head mold specified in the standard, two intubation systems for inhalation and exhalation, and a respiratory resistance measurement system.
- The flow sensor has high sensitivity and has a very small starting flow.
- The flow sensor chip uses a thermal mass flow meter, which does not require temperature and pressure compensation, ensuring high-precision measurement of the sensor.
- Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip, which greatly improves the range ratio of the sensor.
- The zero-point stability of the flow sensor is high, with full range and high stability, high accuracy over the full range, excellent repeatability, low power consumption, low-pressure loss, and fast response speed.
- The data logger uses a graphic dot matrix LCD with a resolution of 128 × 64 and a full Chinese interface, which is easy to operate.
- The data logger has 4M memory for measurement value recording.
- The micro manometer sensor uses a two-wire system, with high accuracy and good stability; it is safe and reliable to use an explosion-proof design.
- The range and zero points of the micro manometer sensor are continuously adjustable, the damping is adjustable, there is no mechanical moving part, and the maintenance workload is small.
- The whole instrument adopts special gas path conversion elements, which ensures the convenient and fast conversion of the two-pipe system of exhalation and inhalation.
- Applicable to the latest national standard requirements, compatible with labor protection protective masks and daily protective mask standards