Air Flow Resistance and Differential Pressure Tester Principle:
The output of the airflow is set by a gas flow meter, the airflow passes through a certain area of the test sample, the current pressure is detected by a pressure sensor, and the pressure difference is calculated.
Air Flow Resistance and Differential Pressure Tester Standards:
ASTM F2100-11, EN 14683
Air Flow Resistance and Differential Pressure Tester Features:
- Equipped with a special sample grip, easy to use.
- Built-in HD touch screen.
- Built-in micro printer, easy to print test results.
- Equipped with a high-precision differential pressure sensor, digitally display the pressure difference between the two sides of the sample.
- Equipped with high-precision gas flow control, real-time digital display of airflow to stably control airflow, manually setting available.
- Test time can be adjusted according to test requirements.
Air Flow Resistance and Differential Pressure Tester Specifications:
|Gas Source||Compressed Air|
|Air Flow||Adjustable 1 – 10L/min(Standard Air Flow 8L/min)|
|Differential Pressure Sensor Range||0～500Pa|
|Display Mode||Touch Screen|