TT-N500 Gas Permeability Analyzer Application:
- Plastic film, composite film, aluminum foil, aluminized film, etc.
- Sheet, panel, rubber, ceramics, etc.
- Packaging containers, such as glass, bottle, cans, boxes, etc.
- Expanding application: solar panel, LCD film, contact lenses, medical patch, etc.Widely used in quality inspection organizations, drug control institutions, research institutes, packaging, thin-film, food companies, pharmaceutical enterprises, personal care industry, and electronics industry, and so on.
TT-N500 Gas Permeability Analyzer Standard:
ISO 2556-1974，ISO 15105-1-2007，ASTM D1434，ISO 2556,JIS K7126-1-2006, GB/T 1038-2000，YBB 00082003-2015
TT-N500 Gas Permeability Analyzer Specification:
|Test range||0.02~50000 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）Max possibility by expanding the volume: 600000 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）|
|Test Accuracy||0.001 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa））|
|Gas supply pressure||0.2～0.8MPa|
|Gas port||1/8 inch rubber tube|
|Test gas||O2, Co2, N2, etc|
|Test area||50.24 cm2|
|Sample size||Φ110 mm|
|Instrument size||1 PC|
|Instrument size||680mm×560 mm×340mm|
|Power supply||AC 220V，50Hz|
TT-N500 Gas Permeability Analyzer Features:
Accurate and reliable data
With The State Certificate for Gradation of the Certified Reference Materials and License for Manufacturing Measuring Instruments of the state Reference Materials (GBW(E)130541/2）of Gas Permeability Analyzer approved and issued by General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the P.R.C. Adopting state reference materials to calibrate and verify the instruments, ensure the accuracy, universality, and authority of the test data.
- Professional software with a simple interface, easy to use, and convenient to set test process.
- Fully-auto operation, one-button test, judge and stop automatically.
- Programmed auto-control, the experiment status display in real-time.
- Curves display transmission, water vapor concentration, temperature, and humidity in real-time. The curves with concealing function, support query function for background data.
- Mainframe configures with color touch screen, can observe temperature, humidity, and transmission without an external computer.
- Professional test report; can be exported as PDF.
- World’s pioneered auto keep pressure difference technology, which can keep pressure difference of two sides of samples automatically (pressure can be adjusted）.
- Temperature control: International advanced electromagnetic technology, program-controlled, automatic temperature rise and fall. Precision 0.01℃.
- Carrying a cutting-edge ARM controlling system can run independently without a computer.
- One independent test chamber with an independent main sensor.
- Three different test modes of the high, medium and lower barriers can test films with different barrier properties.
- Measurement precise up to 0.01 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）, can test high barrier materials, such as aluminum foil.
- By adding package-testing accessories, can test gas transmission of various containers such as bag, bottle, can, and bowl.
- Can expand the upper limit of test range to 600000 cm3/（m2•24h•0.1MPa）.
Calibration & Certification
- The instrument supports two methods of reference materials and standard gas to certificate and calibrate; Operation is simple, the user only needs to use certified reference materials for normal testing, and then input the test result into the instrument interface to complete calibration.
Reliable and easy-maintenance instrument
- Imported pressure sensors, with high precision and good performance, can work for a long time.
- Sensor over-range auto protection.
- Function modularization, easy to maintain.
TT-N500 Gas Permeability Analyzer Configuration List:
|1||Power cable||3*0.75 10A||1 PC|
|2||Communication cable||RS232nine-pin data cable||1 PC|
|3||Special spanner||10mm||1 PC|
|4||Sample cutter||Sample||1 PC|
|5||Rubber pipe||PU-Φ6*Φ4||6 M|
|6||Gas connector||MC-01-01NPT||1 PC|
|7||Gas connector||MC-01-02||1 set|
|8||Sealing grease||HFV-GS(HFV||1 PC|
|9||Qualitative filter paper||Meddle||3 PCS|
|10||Cross screwdriver||6-10mm||1 PC|
|11||Reference material||125μm||1 box|
|12||Screwed joint||AAPC6-02||1 PC|
|13||Sealing circle||φ12||2 PCS|
|15||Wooden box||1 PC|
|3||Leyboldvacuum pump||SV16B (imported) optional||1 set|
|4||Pressure releasing valve||YQY-07(M860/861) (optional)||1 PC|
|1||Laboratory requirements) ordinary laboratory with air conditioner, temperature stale at 23°±2|
|2||Experiment table requirements: table size length 200cm*width 80cm*height 80cm|
|3||Power supply：220V, 1 piece of three-hole switch socket with three-position，10A|
|4||Computer requirements: standard configuration （Windows7, with nine-pin serial port）|
|5||Experimenter requirements: 1-3 test operators with secondary vocational education or above, with equivalent computer knowledge.|
|6||Drying vessel (all samples must be degassed and dehydrated for 24 hours)|
|7||Other accessories: for calibration: 1 bottle of oxygen (purity above 99.999%)，other gases are optional.|