- Large, 640×480 VGA color TET display with 60Hz update.
- Precise and stable horizontal and vertical linearity with horizontal linearity 0.1% and vertical linearity 2%
- High performance square wave pulser with tuning option.
- DAC, AVG, DGS curves and defect echo help to evaluate defect equivalent calculation
- Two high resolution scanning mode: A and B
- Four ways to present waveform: positive half-wave, negative half- wave, full wave and radio frequency.
- Automatic gain adjustment, defect equivalent calculation and peak memory function
- Display of echo envelope
- Two individual gates setting and alarming function.
- Gate measurement includes echo amplitude, beam path, depth, projection and so on.
- Waveform freeze available: in full, peak, comparative and envelope ways
- 50 detecting channels are available with separate detecting parameters and DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction) curves in every channel.
- Three detecting modes (single-probe, dual crystal probe and transmission) with automatic calibration function
- Connected to PC via USB interface with advanced software for data analysis and management.
- Super large memory, 1000 waveform diagrams can be stored.
- EPSON ink-jet printers can be connected with TT D500
- Real-time waveform display and review
|Scanning range||2.5 mm ~9999 mm|
|Scanning||0.1mm (2.5mm ~100mm)|
|resolution||1mm (100 mm ~5000mm)|
|Gain range||0dB ~110 dB|
|Sound speed||600 m/s~16000m/s|
|Vertical linearity accuracy||≤2%|
|Horizontal linearity accuracy||≤0.1%|
|Rectification||Positive half wave, negative wave, full wave, and RF|
|Test mode||Pulse-echo, dual and through transmission|
|Damping||50ohms, 100ohms ,200ohms,500 ohms|
|Reject||Linear, 0-80% of full screen|
|Interface||RS232 / USB|
|Printer||EPSON ink-jet printers|
|AC requirements||Input: 100-240~50/60Hz
Output: 9V DC/3 A~4A