Pipe Notch Milling Machine Standards:
ISO 13479:1997《Polyolefin pipes for the conveyance of resistance to crack propagation-Test method for slow crack growth on notched pipes(notch test)》
Pipe Notch Milling Machine Features:
- The pipe and the notch milling machine should be fixed in the way of hoisting and clamping of the mandrel shaft, and the cutting tool should be parallel to the inner wall of the pipe. To ensure that the depth of the milling notch is not limited by the ellipse of the pipe and the difference in wall thickness, to ensure that the cutting depth is the same.
- High precision 60° V carbide machining tool ensures that the end of the pipe is smooth and clean after cutting.
- Module design for the whole system and milling knife is over the test piece, it is easy to observe.
Pipe Notch Milling Machine Technical Parameters:
- Pipe diameter range : Ф63mm—Ф630mm
- Notch depth: 19% of pipe wall thickness
- Notch length: depending on the pipe diameter
- Feeding accuracy: ±0.1mm
- The rotation rate of cutting knife: 700r/min
- Power supply: 380V 50HZ 5A 180W