- Defects invisible to the naked eyes such as crystallization or other common defects become visible.
- When the plastic preform is placed on the Polarizer at 0°, the colored birefringent stripes at the edge of the preform can be observed.
- When the plastic preform is placed on the polarizer at 45°, black birefringence stripes in the central part of the preform will be displayed.
- In addition to white light, Sodium light is also used to test colored preforms or finished bottles.
- Besides, this Strain Viewer provides 12 kinds of defect analysis functions. 12 kinds of colored defect comparison pictures will be attached to instruct related improvements in preform production process.
- Top Analyzer: diameter 7.8 inches (200mm)
- Bottom illuminating area: 7.8*7.8 inches (200 mm)
- Measuring space height: 9 inches (235mm)
- Light source: LED (White and Sodium light) Gross
- Weight: 10 KG
- Packed in 1 carton: 17*17*12 inches (450*450*320mm)
- Overall size: 11*13*13 inches (300*335*330 mm)
- Main voltage: 220 V AC