It is mainly used to determine the opacity of pipes and fittings. An ideal measuring device for pipe manufacturers, research, and inspection institutions. It consists of an optical source, a Luminous flux collection system, automatic specimen going in/out controlling system, specimen automatic moving device, specimen support, man-machine communicating touch screen, and micro-printer.
- ISO 7686:2005
- Up to 4 specimens can be tested at the same time.
- The industrial touch screen with strong anti-interference ability is adopted as the man-machine
interaction interface, with simple and convenient operation process;
- The light flux acquisition system adopts a high-precision light collector and at least 24-bit analog-to-digital
- It has the functions of automatic identification, positioning, tracking, and moving of four samples and 12
measuring points, which can realize automatic measurement.
- It has the functions of automatic analysis, recording, storage, and display.
- The instrument has a reasonable structure, stable performance, high efficiency, energy-saving, simple
operation, and convenient maintenance.
- Pipe diameter range: Φ16mm, Φ20mm, Φ25mm, Φ32mm, Φ40mm
- Number of specimens: 4, each specimen has 3 measuring points
- Optical wavelength: 545nm±5nm
- Luminous flux resolution：±0.01%
- Luminous flux accuracy：±0.05%