Melt Flow Indexer Standards:
- ISO 1133
- ASTM D 1238
Melt Flow Indexer Features:
- The instrument is with a panel for a simple and fast input of the test parameters, visualization of test execution, and final results. Also, the test results can be print out via a built-in printer.
- Both Melt flow rate (MFR) and Melt volume rate (MVR) can be determined through a calibrated die under the effect of a pre-determined force, at a constant temperature.
- Piston displacement monitored by an encoder; storing and printing whenever necessary.
- It is supplied complete with all the accessories and weights necessary for maintenance and operation.
Melt Flow Indexer Technical Parameters:
- Temperature Control Range: 50°C – 450°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Temperature fluctuation ± 0.5°C
- Temperature display error ≤±0.2°C
- Temperature Recovery time:< 4min
- Accuracy of timer: 0.01°C
- Displacement Accuracy: ± 0.02mm
- Measurement range : 1.0g -100g/10 Min (MFR) / 0.01 -350cm3/10min(MVR)
- Electrical Requirement: 220V 50HZ/60HZ