TT-HPS Hydrostatic Pressure Tester Standards:
ISO 1167, ASTM D 1598, ASTM D 1599
TT-HPS Hydrostatic Pressure Tester Features:
- It is a modular pressure testing system with high accuracy no matter what size the sample is connected to.
- A self-developed solenoid valve greatly raises its working life, further maintenance is not needed.
- With the advantage of pressure testing on large PE plastic pipes and fittings.
- The compact and modular design enables up to 20 independent pressure stations to be connected over an area of just 0.5 m². A further significant advantage is the low energy consumption of this system.
- Thanks to the high-pressure water hydraulic pump and big capacity pressure reservoir to ensure
maximum capacity at all times.
- With the functions of specimen pre-treatment, real-time monitoring, test data storage, data power-off protection (memory) and recovering while powered on.
- It is intelligent to distinguish the size and material of the specimen, then provide perfect pressure rising solution and algorithm.
- The pipes with a big rate of expansion have the properties of rapid pressure rising rate and steady at constant pressure.
- Protective measures are from the electric parts, mechanical parts as well as software.
- Pressure testing of even large PE pipe samples
- Burst test, internal-pressure test
- Easy to install and operate
- High accuracy pressure control
- Online support via internet connection
TT-HPS Hydrostatic Pressure Tester Technical specifications:
- Output: Up to 100 , 160 bar or 200 bar
- Capacity: 1 to 20 stations (30 stations on request)
- Pressure resolution: 0.01 bar
- Timing range: 0～10000h
- Time resolution: 1s
- Timing mode: Counter-up, counter-down
- Test tank
- End closures
- Laboratory saw