Electromechanical Compression Testing Machine Features:
Space adjusting & test processes could be controlled by the software and the test result could be transferred to the software for further analysis. It is the most advanced series in compressive testing machines. It is widely used in civil engineering areas, quality control department, universities and institutes as well as other areas and works for the mechanical performance analysis of architecture, building materials.
These frames comply with national and international standards (ISO, ASTM, EN etc) of ordinarily building materials mechanical performance testing requirement to Compression/Flexion tests.
Electromechanical Compression Testing Machine Standards:
- ISO 679, DIN 1164: Cement — Test methods — Determination of strength;
- ASTM C348: Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Hydraulic- Cement Mortars;
- ASTM C349: Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars (Using Portions of Prisms Broken in Flexure);
- ASTM C109 / C109M: Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars;
- BS EN 196-1: Methods of testing cement. Determination of strength.
- ASTM C880 / C880M: Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Dimension Stone.
- ASTM C170 / C170M: Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Dimension Stone.
- EN12390-5 BS 1881:118, ASTM C78, C293, ASHTO T97: Testing hardened concrete. Flexural strength of test specimens.
Electromechanical Compression Testing Machine Technical Specifications:
|Accuracy||%||CLASS 1 (ISO 7500-1)|