- 5.7-inch, VGA color TFT display and LEMO/BNC probe connector.
- Wide measurement ranges from 1-10000 mm.
- Precise and stable horizontal and vertical linearity with horizontal linearity 0.1% and vertical linearity 2%.
- DAC, AVG, DGS curves and defect echo help to evaluate defect equivalent calculation.
- Simultaneous display of high-resolution A-scan and B-scan waveform.
- Four ways to present waveform: positive half-wave, negative half- wave, full wave and radio frequency.
- Automatic gain adjustment, defect equivalent calculation and peak memory function.
- Two individual gates setting and alarming function.
- Gate measurement includes echo amplitude, beam path, depth, projection and so on.
- Waveform freeze available in full, peak, comparative and envelope ways.
- 50 detecting channels are available with separate detecting parameters and DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction) curves in every channel.
- Adjustable high performance square wave pulse generator
- Three detecting modes (single-probe, dual crystal probe and transmission) with automatic calibration function.
- Connected to PC via USB interface with advanced software for data analysis and management.
- Super large memory, 1000 waveform and 4X2000 frame dynamic waveform diagrams can be stored, with the function of storage, checkout and review of channel, waveform, dynamic records.
- Flaw detection report printable.
|Probe socket||LEMO or BNC|
|Battery (mAh)||2×3.7V 5000mAh|
|Battery working time||>8h|
|Charging time (h)||<8h|
|Power adapter Input||100-240~50/60Hz|
|LCD||Color transmission TFT, 640×480|
|Measuring unit||mm/inch/μs||Gain (dB)||0~110|
|Scanning range (mm)||0-10000||Bandwidth (MHz)||0.5~15|
|Sound velocity (m/s)||600-16000||Rectify||Positive half wave, negative half wave, full and RF|
|P-delay (μs)||-1.000~750.000||Vertical linearity accuracy||±2%|
|D-delay (μs)||-20~+3400||Amplifier resolution (dB)||±1|
|Test mode||Pulse-echo, dual and through transmission||Rejection (1%)||Linear, 0~80% of the full screen|
|Scanning mode||A scan and B scan, displaying both simultaneously||Sampling frequency (MHz)||80|
|Pulse generator||Crosstalk rejection (dB)||≥80|
|Pulser (V)||Square pulse||Dead zone (μs)||≤10 (related with transmitting)|
|Transmitting voltage||100~400(V) variable in steps of 10V||Dynamic range (dB)||≥40|
|Transmitting pulse width (ns)||75/100~500 variable in steps of 50ns||Instant resolution (dB)||≥32|
|Damping (Ω)||50/100/200/500||Time base linearity||<±0.2% full screen|
|Pulse repetition frequency (Hz)||10~1000||Sensitivity leavings (dB)||≥62|
|Measurements and others||Data management, communication and print|
|Gate||2 independent gates||Data storage
|Testing position||Edge, Peak value||1000 wave images (including 980 A scan images and 20 B scan images)|
|Gate measurements||Echo amplitude, Sound path, depth, projection etc.||4×2000 dynamic wave image|
|Freeze||Freeze waveform, peak value, comparative and envelope||Store, review or replay the channels, waves|
|AVG equivalent calculate||Calculate the flaw equivalent according to the flaw echo and AVG curve||All the data can be stored to PC or flash disk|
|DAC flaw evaluating||Make flaw evaluation according to flaw echo and DAC curve||Communication||Communicate with PC via USB interface|
|Gate logic||Off, measurement, gate positive wave alarm, gate negative wave alarm||Printing||Print report|
|Gate alarm||off, anytime, hold for 0.2s, 0.5s, 1s and 2s, lock||Output port|
|Alarm||on/off||USB OTG port||USB 2.0 device connected with PC
USB 2.0 host connected with flash disk or printer