Comprehensive Bench Standards:
- ISO 9260
- ISO 9261
Comprehensive Bench Features:
- Automatic volume flow measurement: Thanks to the unique intelligent volume flow measuring sensor, the volume flow can be measured directly with very high accuracy.
- Multi-functions: all the tests of flow uniformity, pressure & flow relationship, hydrostatic pressure test at a constant temperature, hydrostatic pressure test at high temperature, and burst test can be measured on one test bench.
- High test efficiency: embedded with test programs of different test standards, the whole test procedure is controlled automatically without manual intervention.
- Data automatically saved & Data holding on when power off.
- Automated information processing: Automatically measuring the dripping time & dripping capacity of each emitter, Automatically calculating of Mean Flow, Coefficient of Variation (CV), Deviation between Mean Flow and Rating Flow, Adjacent two drip flow difference, as well as automatically sorting 25 emitters.
- Pressure and Flow Relationship Test: Automatically control the test pressure without overstriking. While pressure is stable, the system can measure all the flow volume at different pressures. After all, the pressure points are performed, Automatically calculating the Flow Constant K, Flow Index m, as well as Flow Q.
- Energy Saving and Environmental Protection: Water measured by volume flow sensor can be recycled after the test.
Comprehensive Bench Technical Parameters:
- Test station number: 5 ( each station providing with 5 sets of volume flow sensors for measuring flow uniformity, flow & pressure relationship, hydrostatic pressure and burst tests);
- Volume flow is measured by sensor, far better than balance or load cell;
- Volume flow sensors : 25 pieces ( simultaneous measurement) ;
- Timing accuracy: ±0.1s;
- Flow range: 1.00l/h～3.60l/h;
- Test pressure: ：0～1200kPa;
- Pressure resolution: 1kPa;
- Pressure fluctuation: ±2%;
- Irrigation tube (tape) max. test pressure: ≤500kPa;
- Emitter spacing: 100mm～300mm;
- Emitter diameter: Φ12mm, Φ16mm, Φ18mm, Φ20mm;
- 10’’ touch screen human-computer interaction, the test report is saved on U flash disk & be edited on the computer;
- The transparent window is easy for test observation &C controlled electrically.